3 Tips To Find A New Job By… Not Looking
How not to look for a job:
- Fretting – Don’t fret. Calm Down. Being worried about getting a job, a raise is not going to get it to you!
- “I” – Stop talking about yourself all the time. You need to improve your listening skills if you are all about ‘Me’ all the time!
- Looking – Stop Looking too hard for a job all the time. When we start looking too hard, there are small things that we might miss in life and otherwise. Sometimes ‘being at the right place at the right time’ gets you lucky!
- Things to avoid in a Cover Letter and Resume (samajdaar.wordpress.com)
- 91% of Employers Check Job Seekers’ Social Media: Infographic | The Savvy Intern by YouTern (skillsinfo.wordpress.com)
- We’re hiring WIN-terns because we know you’re a WINNER (expensify.com)